Sunday, July 08, 2007

Very Good, Funny Advertisement





This video advertisement is awesome!

I feel it links common things that occur and redefine them showing the power that is used to cause them could create a lot of energy.

There was a mini series on the Discovery Channel recently called "Planet Earth" that addressed many of the problems that we will face in the future. The one that I found the most interesting was on other sources of renewable energy. One example that I found interesting was a combination solar and wind plant.

I believe that it was in Australia that it was being planned, but instead of the normal solar energy method of converting the solar power via chemical reactions within the solar panels (similar to how plants create energy) this method simply uses the solar energy to heat the air under glass which is then directed towards a chimney tower that contains wind generators.

Also, my first video log,

k, enjoy,
e

No comments: